A sample customer service resume can be helpful in giving you ideas about how to develop your own profile. Don’t forget to begin by analyzing the advert of job description for key skills that the employer requires. You can adapt the example resume below to fit your own needs.
1400 North Edmonton Parkway, Chicago, IL 60618
Tel: (987) 654-3210
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Experienced Customer Service Specialist with wide ranging background in retail and insurance. Excellent relationships with internal and external customers. Adept at working independently and in teams. Effective leadership and communication skills. Proven multitasking / problem solving abilities.
|• Employee Supervision||• Inventory Management|
|• Call Center Management||• Staff Training|
|• Order Tracking||• Fluent Spanish (written / verbal)|
Redbridge Insurance, Schaumberg, IL (2006 – present)
Customer Solutions Manager
• Provide service to existing customers, foster relationships, explain policy details and implement changes.
• Seek referrals.
• Develop customer base, discuss needs, review plan coverage and discuss extension where appropriate.
• Work with customers to resolve conflicts between company and insured.
• Provide advice on risk management.
• Foster productive relationships with insurance providers.
• Maintain and disseminate knowledge of products and procedures.
• Conduct performance reviews, indentify training needs.
Dunnotar Pet Supply, Barrington, IL (1998 – 2006)
Customer Relationship Manager
• Implemented marketing strategies and managed email campaigns.
• Drafted reports of sales volumes and merchandising.
• Worked in call center using multiple call phones.
• Screened customer complaints and referred them to appropriate department managers.
• Authorized check payments and merchandise returns.
• Managed Inventory control.
• Redesigned and maintained customer database.
Wolsey College, Rockford, IL: BA Marketing
East Valley College Prep: High School Diploma
Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Entourage
Microsoft XP Professional, Microsoft Vista
Macintosh OS X v 10.5